It’s kind of cute, but it’s kind of rough . . . like a kitten with claws. Like a puppy that bites. Like a cupcake when you’re gluten-intolerant. It’s Rough Puff!
Most of my typefaces are taller and thinner, so I wanted to go with something a little more round and plump. But to keep it from becoming too darling, I drew the letters with a textured brush to give them a tougher edge. Rough Puff’s lowercase letters are sized tall so they can be mixed and matched with the uppercase to give a unique handwritten look.
And since I drew a couple of matching wreaths to use in my sample images, I’m including those two wreaths for you to use as well!
Rough Puff includes:
– OTF and TTF font files
– Uppercase A-Z, lowercase a-z, numbers 0-9
– Standard punctuation marks, including weirdos like the copyright symbol
– 200 accented characters for foreign language support – Over 300 characters total
– Fully Unicode/PUA encoded for easy Character Map & Glyphs panel access
– Two bonus wreaths included in both SVG and PNG format
If you love the look of Rough Puff, but wish it were smooth and solid, I’ve got you covered! Check out my Fattycakes font for a refined version of this lettering style!
If you like my free fonts, buy me a cup of tea!