Kidlit is a serif font with just enough wiggle and squiggle to its lines to let its hand-drawn character shine.
This font contains not one … not two … but THREE complete alphabets, so you can mix and match letters to your heart’s content. Stick with the straightforward regular letters, or kick your project up a notch with some extra-tall, extra-short, or extra-swirly alternates.
Kidlit also contains over 200 accented characters for foreign language support (including English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Esperanto, Czech, Dutch, Welsh, Filipino, Turkish, and more!)
– Both OTF and TTF file formats
– 52 standard uppercase and lowercase letters
– 52 bouncy alternate uppercase and lowercase letters
– 52 additional swash alternate uppercase and lowercase letters
– Numbers and punctuation
– Over 200 accented characters for foreign language support
– Fully PUA-encoded for Character Map / Glyphs panel access
And as an extra bonus, I’m throwing in the monster squad monster, as seen on the t-shirt image below!