I’ve made script fonts, and I’ve made serif and sans-serif fonts, but for some reason I was inspired to combine them into script-serif and script-sans fonts! (Are those even categories? If not, they are now.) The end results: Jumbuck and Jumbuck Sans!
The Jumbuck fonts can be used for retro, modern, and hip products with ease! You can use the fonts any way you like: all-uppercase, all-lowercase, title case, or just jumble everything together!
As usual when it comes to my fonts, both Jumbucks come with over 200 accented characters to support most Latin-based languages. And as a bonus, I’ve also created 15 double-letter ligatures in both uppercase and lowercase, to add a little variety to your project!
Your Jumbuck download includes:
– Jumbuck and Jumbuck Sans font files in both OTF and TTF formats
– Uppercase A-Z, lowercase a-z, numbers, and punctuation for each
– Over 200 accented characters for language support for each
– 15 uppercase double-letter ligatures for each
– 15 lowercase double-letter ligatures for each
– Fully PUA-encoded for full access to all characters
Buy the Jumbuck duo at Font Bundles!
Buy the Jumbuck duo at Creative Market!
Buy the Jumbuck duo at Creative Fabrica!
Jumbuck and Jumbuck Sans are also included in my Tall Friends Font Bundle.