I’ve made script fonts, and I’ve made serif and sans-serif fonts, but for some reason I was inspired to combine them into script-serif and script-sans fonts! (Are those even categories? If not, they are now.) The end results: Jumbuck and Jumbuck Sans!
The Jumbuck fonts can be used for retro, modern, and hip products with ease! You can use the fonts any way you like: all-uppercase, all-lowercase, title case, or just jumble everything together!
As usual when it comes to my fonts, both Jumbucks come with over 200 accented characters to support most Latin-based languages. And as a bonus, I’ve also created 15 double-letter ligatures in both uppercase and lowercase, to add a little variety to your project!
Your Jumbuck download includes:
– Jumbuck and Jumbuck Sans font files in both OTF and TTF formats
– Uppercase A-Z, lowercase a-z, numbers, and punctuation for each
– Over 200 accented characters for language support for each
– 15 uppercase double-letter ligatures for each
– 15 lowercase double-letter ligatures for each
– Fully PUA-encoded for full access to all characters
Jumbuck and Jumbuck Sans are also included in my Tall Friends Font Bundle.