I was clearing out some old files, and happened across the set of letters that eventually became Buddy Mac. I’d created them as a test of a new piece of font-making software (that I ended up not liking), and never revisited them. So I pulled them out, brushed them off, cleaned them up, and added in my usual 300+ extended Latin characters.
Buddy Mac contains:
– OTF, TTF, and WOFF font files
– A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and tons of punctuation
– Over 300 extended Latin characters for language support
– Fully PUA-encoded for easy access to every glyph
– Standard desktop license, which allows most commercial use!