Introducing Bobbles, a handwritten script font family with three weights! (It made me think of both bubbles and baubles, thus the name!)
Bobbles is a monoweight script font handy for 1,001 projects. Each of the three weights (Light, Regular, and Bold) includes almost 200 accented and special characters, as well as 15 double-lowercase ligatures and eight intro and outro swashes that are easy to insert — just type one of the eight bracket keys on your keyboard!
I’m also including my Trawll double-uppercase font in this bundle! It pairs beautifully with Bobbles, and also contains the eight bracket characters that the Bobbles are lacking (to make way for those swashes).
The Bobbles bundle includes:
* Bobbles Light, Bobbles Regular, Bobbles Bold in both OTF and TTF formats
* The Trawll sans-serif font in OTF format
* A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and full puncutation (except for brackets) in each weight
* 190 accented and special characters for multiple language support
* 15 double-lowercase letter ligatures in each Bobbles weight (bb, cc, dd, ee, ff, gg, ll, mm, nn, oo, pp, rr, ss, tt, zz)
* 3 intro swashes and 5 outro swashes mapped to the bracket keys
* Printable PDF guide of the swash/bracket pairings
* Fully PUA encoded for easy character map access
Special note: The Bobbles fonts do not contain eight specific characters: parentheses, brackets, braces, greater than, and less than. Those character spots contain swashes to connect to the letters.
Bobbles is also included in my Snazzy Scripts Font Bundle.