Benji’s his name, and helping you make fun designs is his game!
Benji is a thick, bold, hand-crafted font great for products, branding, crafts, and so much more! The characters are all based on the same square shape, so they can stack vertically just as well as they can be typed horizontally. Just turn off the built-in kerning, and you have a great monospaced font!
If you’re cutting out vinyl or paper, regular Benji will work like a dream. But if you’re feeling a little more adventurous, or you’re working in print, check out Benji Rough! It’s pre-distressed for a hip, grungy look. You can also mix and match!
Benji and Benji Rough both come with over 450 glyphs, including letters, numbers, punctuation, and tons of extended and accented characters for language support. And for the first time ever, I’m including WOFF web font files as well, so you can use Benji on your website!
Your download includes:
– Benji and Benji Rough fonts in OTF, TTF, and WOFF formats
– A-Z, a-z, 0-9, punctuation, and over 300 extended Latin characters
– Built-in kerning if you want it, easily turned off if you don’t
– An alternate #1 (because the square-fitting version is SERIOUSLY wide)
– Heart (mapped to the bar key) and square (mapped to the tilde key) shapes
– PUA-encoded for easy Character Map / Font Book access
Benji is also included in my Fun Workhorses Font Bundle.